-
June 11th, 2005, 09:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
the purple or orange?
(I also need help identifying a couple plugs in that pic, ill edit it tomorrow)
What colors are the wires that connect the solenoid located underneath the intake manifold on the vacuum canister?
I am unable to locate the purge control solenoid. Can anyone help me locate it?
The above picture is how my project currently sits. I am just about ready to attach the blower to the manifold. I just want to make sure I complete everything in the vacinity before I install the blower because once it goes on its not coming off (until I get lht down the line)
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ June 12, 2005 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Grado ]</font></font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 27, 2005 01:17 AM: Message edited by: Grado ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks